Saturday 27 September 2014

Review: Hydraluron Moisture Jelly

I don't think you're ready for this jelly...
It's been a long time. It seems as if the last few weeks have, quite literally, flown by and I really haven't had a moment to sit and think about my blog. Sorry. In my defense, things really have been super busy. My little boy, Max, started school last week and with it has come uniforms (and ironing!), packed lunches, gym kits, reading books and all that stuff that you have to somehow squeeze in each night. Really, this seemed ages off not so long ago and then, suddenly, it's all happening and your baby is off to school. Sob. And you've lost your iron. And you get a ton of work to do. H.E.C.T.I.C.
 So I'm only just getting round to trying some new products I've been sent recently and I've come across a few gems I thought I'd share with you. For now, Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly, £24.99, is rocking my insane world and sorting out my skin too, which is a great thing. Don't get me wrong, my skin isn't bad (and rarely is) but of late, it's been looking a tad dull and a few dry patches have consistently been cropping up that my usual moisturiser just hasn't been able to fix. So I've been looking for something new.
Hydraluron is an amalgamation of five different moisturising ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, hydrolite 5 and fucogel, which forms a protective film over your skin to prevent moisture loss. So it really is literally packed with moisture. However, the real sell for me comes from its unique texture. Let's talk about the jelly. Okay, so I was dubious at first that this would even hydrate my skin - when you think of moisturiser, it's creams, lotions and balms that usually come to mind. Yet this really does work. I used a teeny amount (you need about the size of a pea) and it softened all my dry spots and left my skin feeling super soft. And as an added bonus, the refreshing texture of the jelly feels amazing when you're up so early you can barely see. So it's a win-win.

(You can buy Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly here. )




No comments:

Post a Comment